EUTECC Round Table:
Chinas Consumer Market
The European Technology Chamber (EUTECC), founded in 2008, is a non-profit pan-European technology chamber, focuses on introducing and helping EU small and medium sized companies and start-ups to enter and establish their business in emerging markets, with a special focus on China. In cooperation with our partners FAKT AG and NRW Invest, who help small and medium sized companies to access the Chinese market, we are pleased to invite you to the
EUTECC Round Table – Chinas Consumer Market: Access from afar
on September 17th, 2019
at RuhrTurm Essen, Seminar Room 5 @ 4th floor / Huttropstrasse 60, 45138 Essen.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA (subject to change)
13:45 pm – 14:00 pm–Registration
– Florian v. Tucher, Head of Board, EUTECC – With great technology, comes great responsibility
– Erik Schäfer, FAKT International AG – Access to the worlds largest consumer market (10-15 min)
– Norman Weiß, ME Industries – Experiences on entering the Chinese market with robotics (10-15 min)
– Miriram Theobald, Dongxii GmbH – Digital market entry strategies – successful cases beyond the big providers (10-15 min)
– Florian Hohmeister, Bank of China Ltd. (Frankfurt Branch) – Renminbi in daily business – Possibilities
and Limitations (10-15 min)
– Q & A
15:30 pm – 16.00 pm Discussion, Networking, Light Snacks
Audience participation is complimentary. The event will be held in English. Due to limited seat availability, we kindly ask you to confirm your participation as soon as possible by registering below.
Preliminary agenda also here.
- September 17, 2019
1:45 pm - 4:00 pm